Oracle Web/Windows NT Administrator Information
- Windows2000/NT LAN/Servers/Workstations
- Windows2000/NT Web Servers
- Oracle RDBMS V8
- Oracle Web/Application Servers
- Oracle and non-Oracle application development tools
- Oracle Designer
- Oracle Discoverer
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Perform system management activities such as account maintenance, performance tuning, software/installations/upgrades, storage management, security management, and user support.
- Manage, maintain, and improve security and access network switches, hubs, gateways, routers and related products.
- Implement technologies and processes to increase reliability, simplicity, cost-effectiveness, recoverability, and overall effectiveness of the LAN and supporting systems.
- MCSE, 5 years NT experience, at least 3 years in a direct administrator role.
- 5 years in a mixed protocol environment; strong knowledge of Ethernet, routing, IP, DNS, WINS, network management, protocol analysis.
- 3 years MS Exchange experience as an administrator.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Application Server, Apache and/or Cold Fusion.
- Work experience with Linux and Compaq Tru64.